Be My Valentine Postcard
Send your sweetheart something special and thoughtful. Make your own Be My Valentine Postcard this year with foam paint. In six easy steps, you can send your loved one a nice postcard that's sure to capture their heart. Add personal touches to make your card stand out and shine.
DecoArt Foam Paint
- FPG02 - Pink Glitter
- FP04 - Red
- Craft foam: 6-mm white, Darice Foamies #1199-20; 2-mm red
- 3/4" light pink foam heart shape, Darice Foamies
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft knife
- Red foam craft stick, Darice Foamies #1040-88
Measure and cut 4" X 6" piece from white craft foam.
For stamp, cut 1-1/2" X 1" piece from red craft foam.
Glue red piece to upper right hand corner of postcard for stamp; glue pink heart in upper area of red stamp.
Use Pink Glitter to paint wavy lines for return address and "TO:"
Use Red to paint "my valentine" on address area; let dry.
- Glue one end of craft stick over upper left hand corner angled toward corner. Attach by looping around bag handle or ribbon on gift box and glue other end of craft stick to back side of postcard at upper left, aligning with front end.