3D Flower Lamp Shade
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Paper craft ideas are a low impact way to add new colors and textures to your DIY home décor. Bring sassy succulents and fabulous flowers into your home with this quick and charming piece of DIY home décor. The 3D Flower Lamp Shade can be created to fit any lamp in your home, allowing you to transform a boring and bland light fixture into something eye-catching in just a few hours. Consider combining this idea with some matching DIY wall art for a chic and uniform look.
In the Designer's Words: "I am loving everything floral and succulents these days, and while my plants tend to be pretty hardy in the back yard, I wanted to experiment with the paper flowers I have seen all over. I decided to make over a lamp shade and add some greenery, leaves, and flowers for a simple and girly touch to my office. This paper flower lamp shade was fairly easy to make (a one night project) so get your netflix shows lined up, grab some mod podge and a glue gun, and get to work."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Lamp Shade
- Glue Gun
- Foam Brush
- Mod Podge
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Burlap Table Runner
- 94 Gorgeous Pieces of Free Printable Wall Art
- Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- How to Make a Simple Macrame Plant Hanger
- Burlap and Plaid Table Runner for Christmas
- 31 Free Macrame Patterns and Knot Craft Projects
- DIY Coiled Rope Rug
- Decorative Glass Bottles
- Coffee Topiary
- Recycled Water Bottle Vases
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home