Patriotic Angel Pin
Searching for Fourth of July Craft projects that you can show your friends? Try displaying your pride for your country with this Patriotic Angel Pin.
- Kreinik Fine #8 Braid in 002. 003, 002HL
- 14-count perforated paper in soft white and in gold
- DMC embroidery floss in 3086, 803, 3862, white, black
- Permanent Adhesive
- 1" gold pin back
- #24 Tapestry needle
- Center and stitch angel on white 14-count perforated paper following the color key.
- Use two strands for cross stitching
- Using one strand for backstitching
- Using scissors, trim around edges of stitched angel, leaving a one square border of perforated paper all around.
- Glue wrong stitched side of 14-count soft white perforated paper to white side of matching 14-count gold perforated paper. Trim edges to match stitched piece when dry.
- Glue 1" pin back to center of back of pin. Let dry.
Read Next37 Free Cross Stitch Patterns