16 Crochet Ruffle Patterns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Once you learn how to crochet a ruffle, you'll want to start putting them on everything! Ruffles are actually very simple to crochet, and you can pick up the technique very quickly.
Crochet ruffles add texture and dimension to your projects, as well as some visual interest and general cuteness! Ruffles look great on crochet wraps and shawl patterns, crochet purses, crochet scarves...pretty much anything can benefit from a ruffle!
Add some oomph to your next project with these free crochet patterns. Making ruffles is actually pretty addicting when all is said and done, and this collection has several fantastic projects to choose from! Check out this collection of cool patterns that feature crochet ruffles.
Table of Contents
Not quite ready for ruffles? Learn how to crochet for beginners with our collection,
Crochet Ruffle Scarves
Looking for a free crochet ruffle scarf pattern? Try these neck warmers on for size! Potato chip scarves are full of ruffly goodness and just like potato chips, you can't stop at just one. Learn how to make a crochet ruffle, then make one (or two, or three, or...) of these beautiful, textured ruffle scarves. A handmade scarf has never looked so good.
- Double the Fun Potato Chip ScarfGet twice as much fun from your fashion scarf pattern in this Double the Fun Potato Chip Scarf from Red Heart Yarn. Easy crocheted scarf patterns can look quite impressive! Mix and match colors to create a scarf for every outfit.
- Fluffy Ruffle Potato Chip ScarfFashion scarves are the perfect accessory for fall, and with this Fluffy Ruffle Potato Chip Scarf, you're sure to keep warm and dress to impress! Even with a beginner's knowledge you can crochet fashion scarves for you and all your friends!
- Cascading Potato Chip ScarfThis feminine Cascading Potato Chip Scarf from Red Heart Yarn is a great way to learn to crochet. Fashion scarves like this complement almost any outfit and are perfect for any season. Mix and match colors to create scarves for all your friends.
- Potato Chip ScarfCrocheting the potato chip scarf from Lion Brand Yarn is just like eating potato chips--you can't make just one! Make a bunch of these free crochet scarf patterns to give as Christmas gifts, but don't forget to make one for yourself.
- Rio ScarfUse the crocodile stitch to make TONS of ruffles with the Rio Scarf pattern. The beautiful rainbow colors and giant size really make a statement! Become a master of the crocodile stitch and of the wow-factor when you make this crochet scarf pattern.
Crochet Purses with Ruffles
These purses are quite literally covered in rows and rows of ruffles. A crochet ruffle purse is a great way to inject some femininity into your look while still having the practicality of an expandable bag. These patterns might be a bit more difficult, but if you're confident in your bag-making skills, why not practice making crochet ruffles with these intermediate patterns?
- Ruffle PurseFeminine ruffles circle the bag in this bohemian-chic crochet purse pattern. This easy crochet purse in eco-friendly yarn would make a great gift for an environmentalist friend.
- Formal Ruffle PurseCrochet a formal purse for your evenings out on the town with this intermediate purse crochet pattern. This formal purse features a ruffle flap and stylized strap.
- Add a big splash of color to your accessories with the Crocheted Ruffle Purse. The red fabric is named Sassy and that is how you will feel carrying this stylish ruffled bag.
Kids Crochet Ruffle Patterns
Here are some easy crochet projects for kids' clothes and accessories, all covered in ruffles! Ruffles are especially adorable on children and babies, so make one of everything. You can add ruffles to a baby blanket, a skirt, a jacket, or even a diaper cover. Crochet ruffle projects for kids make great gifts for birthdays and baby showers too.
- Ruffle Capelet for GirlThis free girl's crochet pattern creates an adorable capelet with layers of lacy ruffles. Any little girl would love this sweet and colorful way to keep warm.
- Ruffle-Bottomed Baby Girl SoakersThese Ruffle-Bottomed Baby Girl Soakers are so cute, you'll want to crochet one in every color! Learn how to make diaper covers with these easy instructions from Red Heart Yarn, and then show off your adorable crocheted diaper covers to all of your friends!
- Strawberry Truffles SkirtThe Strawberry Truffles skirt is a cute crochet baby skirt pattern made with rows of adorable crocheted ruffles! This free crochet pattern makes a great gift for a baby or little girl.
- Baby Ruffle HatThis baby hat crochet pattern creates a sweet cap with ruffle trim around the edge. The hat can be adjusted to fit babies from 6 months to 24 months. Free crochet baby patterns help you to save money on baby shower gifts, or to welcome the newest member of the family.
- Ruffled Baby BlanketMake an easy crochet blanket for your little baby this Easter. The colors are nice and pastel perfect for the occasion. An H hook is used with Red Heart yarn.
- Ruffled Bubblegum Crocheted Baby BlanketWith a sweet ruffled border that surrounds the entire blanket, this cute crocheted baby afghan is one that is sure to last for years to come!
Crochet Sweater Patterns
Wrap yourself in a handmade jacket or cardigan featuring a flirty ruffle design. Ruffles aren't just for kids, and if you make them looser and use them sparingly, they look great on adults too. Add some whimsy and playfulness to your wardrobe with crochet ruffle patterns.
- Ruffled Crochet CardiganMake a ruffled crochet cardigan using this free crochet sweater pattern and you'll be warm and trendy when the weather gets cold. This pattern shows you how to make a stretchy, lacy, ruffled cardigan.
- Ruffle JacketLearn how to crochet a ruffle jacket and you'll feel stylish every time you wear it. This free crochet pattern even comes with instructions for crocheting a belt that matches your sweater.
- Coldwater Creek Style CardiganCreate an elegant cardigan for work or play with this intermediate cardigan crochet pattern. This crochet pattern features the V-stitch, an open lace trim and bone rings for cardigan closure.
- Deep V Flourish Sweater JacketThis intermediate crochet pattern creates a sweater jacket with ruffles all around the hems. This crochet sweater jacket is lovely in a bright yarn color of sage.
Ruffles are pretty unforgettable, as are the patterns found in 28 Unusual, Unforgettable, and Unique Crochet Patterns
Are you all about the ruffles or do you prefer to crochet flat?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home