Pretty Puff Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create this pretty puff crochet beanie with this easy to follow pattern! The hat is worked from the bottom up and features a beautiful puff stitch and optional faux fur pom pom. The pattern uses a size H crochet hook and medium worsted weight yarn. Written in adult size, US terms. The hat measures 8″ tall and fits a 20-23″ head circumference. Materials: Medium worsted weight yarn (size 4). I used Red Heart Super Saver Ombre in “Anemone”. Size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook Tapestry needle Faux Fur Pom Pom (optional) "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home