Double the Fun Potato Chip Scarf
Get twice as much fun from your fashion scarf pattern in this Double the Fun Potato Chip Scarf from Red Heart Yarn. Easy crocheted scarf patterns can look quite impressive! Mix and match colors to create a scarf for every outfit.
- RED HEART® “Super Soft™” (1 skein each 9344 Chocolate A and 9518 Teal B)
- Crochet Hook: 6.0mm [US J-10]
- Yarn needle
GAUGE: 12 sts = 4”; 8 rows = 4”. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge given.
- With A, ch 146 (174) loosely.
- Row 1: Dc in 4th ch from hook and each st across. Turn 144 (172) dc.
- Row 2 (Right Side): Ch 3 (counts as dc here and throughout), dc in each st across. Turn.
- Row 3: Ch 3, dc in same st, 2 dc in each st across. Turn. 288 (344) dc.
- Row 4: Repeat row 2.
- Row 5: Ch 3, dc in next st, 2 dc in next st, * dc in next st, 2 dc in next st; Repeat from * across. Turn. 432 (516) dc.
- Row 6: Repeat row 2.
- Row 7: Ch 3, dc in next 2 sts, 2 dc in next st, * dc in next 2 sts, 2 dc in next st. Turn. 576 (688) dc.
- Row 8: Repeat row 2. Fasten off.
- With Right Side facing, join B to opposite side of foundation chain.
- Row 1: Ch 3, dc in each ch across. Turn.
- Rows 2-8: Repeat rows 2-8 from previous side. Fasten off.
- Weave in all ends.