Corner to Corner Crochet Reindeer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add the cutest and most popular Christmas character to your world when you learn to crochet this adorable reindeer craft idea. The Corner to Corner Crochet Reindeer comes with a free chart, making it crazy easy to follow. You can use this free crochet pattern as a single decorative idea, a washcloth, or even add it to a Christmas-themed afghan pattern.
In the Designer's Words: "I first learned about C2C (corner to corner) crochet when I saw Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me's Christmas afghan last year. You know when you see a creative idea and you just mull it over for months and months, almost subconsciously? That's what happened when I saw her incredible pattern. I knew I wanted to make my own C2C Christmas afghan pattern to create something my family could enjoy year after year, but I was intimidated to try the corner to corner technique because I had never done it before. I’m happy to report it’s really pretty easy! I now have all nine squares of my C2C Christmas afghan planned and I’ll be sharing one a week in case you want to work along with me. Hop over to the blog to download the Rudolph chart to get started! And if you're not ready to commit to a whole afghan, I think this reindeer square would make an adorable Christmas pillow too!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15" x 15"
- Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Simple Striped Santa Stockings
- 25 Free Christmas Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Granny Tree Skirt
- Christmas Decoration Potholders
- Winter Snowman Dishcloth
- Happy Snowman Crochet Basket Pattern
- 14 Free Christmas Stocking Crochet Patterns
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- 34 Easy Crochet Christmas Gifts
- Mr. and Mrs. Snowman
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- TC Twist Headband
- Bead a Designer Snowflake
- Hot Cocoa In A Jar Gift Idea
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home