Windowpane Crochet Cowl
By: Amanda Saladin from amandasaladin.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Spring-ify your closet with this beautiful crochet cowl pattern! The dainty design and light material of this scarf is perfect for the changing seasons, as it keeps your neck warm without getting too hot. Choose pastel colors for your Windowpane Crochet Cowl to add to the breezy spring look.
Infinity scarves and cowls are very trendy right now, so it should be easy to add this crochet scarf pattern to your wardrobe. The project is so simple that tweens, teens, and people who are new to crochet will be able to put it together fairly easily. You coudl also make multiple scarves to give away as birthday gifts.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts and 11 rows = 4” in dc
Finished SizeApproximately 4 1/2" x 60"
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- Size I Crochet Hook
If you liked this easy crochet cowl pattern, you'll adore these 25 Crochet Scarf Patterns
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home