Trendy Lace Crochet Scarf Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This super easy Trendy Lace Crochet Scarf Pattern is on trend for spring or summer. An infinity scarf crochet patterns are the perfect beginner crochet patterns! The lacy, fringed look will have you looking stylish in the warm weather. Great for cool summer evenings, or to add a pop of color to your summer outfit, this scarf is the perfect DIY accessory. Throw on your scarf when you head to the beach or take a walk outside. No matter where you go, you'll look good and know you picked the perfect crochet scarf pattern. Use yellow yarn to evoke fun in the sun, or try something different and make a big statement. There's no wrong way to make this scarf.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this project and more in 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home