Funky Ruffled Scarf
If you are looking for something trendy and cute for a friend, try making the Funky Ruffled Scarf. Giving the gift of style to your girlfriends is one of the best parts of birthdays and the holidays. Finding a gift that matches their personal style truly shows how much you care for them and celebrates their uniqueness.
This crochet scarf pattern is stylish and unique in texture. Looking stunning in just about any yarn color, you can easily embellish these trendy free crochet scarf patterns with unique yarn colors or gift them with a matching hat. No matter how you give this gift, your friend or family member is sure to love it.
Check out The 100 Craft Project Ideas and Crochet Project Ideas You Loved in 2015 for some of our best, brighest, and prettiest free crochet patterns and more!
- Caron International's Bliss, 3 skeins
- K crochet hook.
single crochet, double crochet
- Chain 100.
- Row 1: Turn. Ch 1. Sc in each ch 1space across.
- Row 2: Turn. Ch 2. Work 2 dc in each sc across.
- Row 3: Turn. Ch 2. *Work 2 dc in next dc. Work 1 dc in next dc.* Repeat bet *’s across.
- Row 4: Turn. Ch 2. *Work 2 dc in each of next two dc’s. Work 1 dc in next dc.* Repeat bet *’s across.
- Row 5: Repeat Row 4. Break off.
Read NextMoss Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern