Simple Crochet Sun Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Those "one size fits all" hats certainly do not fit all. If you're the majority of the population, those sun hats don't fit, but you're wanting one so badly for the summer heat. This Simple Crochet Hat is the perfect brimmed hat for those sunny days outside. It is an easy crochet pattern that makes for an easy fix for all your hat problems. This hat design will also look great for parties where you're wanting a little extra shade. You can put a flower or a sash on it and dress it up for a fancy occasion or keep it plain for everyday wear.
Crochet Hook: D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and 12 Crochet Toy Patterns
- Grey Slouchie Crochet Beanie Pattern
- A Chemo Cap to Crochet
- Impossibly Cute Baby Skull Hat
- Desert Hope Crochet Slouch Beanie
- Blue Slouchie Beanie
- Crocheted Hats to Donate
- A Twist of Fate Headband
- Baby Ruffle Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home