We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Those "one size fits all" hats certainly do not fit all. If you're the majority of the population, those sun hats don't fit, but you're wanting one so badly for the summer heat. This Simple Crochet Hat is the perfect brimmed hat for those sunny days outside. It is an easy crochet pattern that makes for an easy fix for all your hat problems. This hat design will also look great for parties where you're wanting a little extra shade. You can put a flower or a sash on it and dress it up for a fancy occasion or keep it plain for everyday wear.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
- Grey Slouchie Crochet Beanie Pattern
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Big Pom Big Style Winter Hat
- Off to Sausalito Crochet Hat
- Crochet Newsboy Hat Pattern
- Crocheted Hats to Donate
- 14 Knit and Crochet Bun Hat Patterns
- A Twist of Fate Headband
- Fairy Garden Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home