Fave Twist Crochet Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This super easy crochet headband works up with simple single crochet and chain stitches. Use up your scrap yarn and make a lovely accessory!"
The answer to your prayers is right here. This amazing headband is just what you need to add a little pizzazz to your wardrobe. Using simple crochet and chain stitches, this pattern is perfect for beginners and advanced crocheters alike. It even makes one of the most rewarding stashbusters around! Learning how to crochet DIY headbands is the best way to stay warm and chic at the time during the winter months. The Fave Twist Crochet Headband adds an interesting crochet texture to a classic crochet project idea.
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Grey Garden Crochet Hat
- Fave Twist Crochet Headband
- Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
- 31+ Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and 12 Crochet Toy Patterns
- Grey Slouchie Crochet Beanie Pattern
- A Chemo Cap to Crochet
- Blue Slouchie Beanie
- Crochet Newsboy Hat Pattern
- A Twist of Fate Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow