We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This super easy crochet headband works up with simple single crochet and chain stitches. Use up your scrap yarn and make a lovely accessory!"
The answer to your prayers is right here. This amazing headband is just what you need to add a little pizzazz to your wardrobe. Using simple crochet and chain stitches, this pattern is perfect for beginners and advanced crocheters alike. It even makes one of the most rewarding stashbusters around! Learning how to crochet DIY headbands is the best way to stay warm and chic at the time during the winter months. The Fave Twist Crochet Headband adds an interesting crochet texture to a classic crochet project idea.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
50+ Crochet Patterns & Beginner Help
Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
Stretchy Shells Crochet Hat Pattern
Grey Slouchie Crochet Beanie Pattern
31+ Cute Crochet Patterns for Babies
Crochet Newsboy Hat Pattern
A Chemo Cap to Crochet
Blue Slouchie Beanie
Laced Striped Hat
Whimsical Floral Crochet Slouchy Hat
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bunches of Bobbles Blanket
- Broken Rib Scarf
- Popsicle Stick Bracelet
- Norwood Park
- DIY Painted Summer Beach Bag with Heat Transfer Vinyl
- How to Square up and True up Fabric
- DIY Girls Hair Clip Holder
- Card Sketch Organization Using a Recipe Box
- Butterfly Life Cycle for Kids : Metamorphosis
- 52 things I love about you
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home