Prairie Winds Fingerless Mitts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "These fingerless mitts are beginner friendly and perfect for any time of year, including St. Patrick's Day! They are beginner friendly and will be enjoyed by adults and teens alike."
Sometimes March is unseasonably warm and sometimes it is as chilly as can be. If you are looking to welcome spring with some green crochet projects or celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, consider making these cozy, crochet fingerless mitt patterns. The Prairie Winds Fingerless Mitts promise to keep your hands warm while still offering full functionality for your fingers. Add just a hint of warmth to your wardrobe while you wait for warmer weather to arrive. This free crochet pattern is worked up in fine yarn, making them a delicate accessory for your wardrobe and offering you an alternative to chunkier, super-warm crochet patterns.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Whether you are brand new to crochet or just stuck on a certain crochet stitch or pattern, this helpful selection of beginner crochet projects and tips is sure to have what you need:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home