Modern Crochet Boho Fringe Purse
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Granny square patterns are not just for afghan patterns anymore. You can add crochet squares to all sorts of projects for a modern take on old school crochet tutorials. The Modern Crochet Boho Fringe Purse is a crochet pattern that is created out of a granny square crochet pattern, making it soft and simple. The crochet look is in and this cutie looks right off the shelves of Anthropologie.
In the Desinger's Words: "If you enjoy granny squares, you will love to make this purse! It's a perfect accessory for fall or any time of year. Use up your worsted weight yarn and get creative with the color, or follow the pattern to make this classic looking bag. Stylish ladies of all ages will appreciate the polished look of this purse and it makes a great gift. Granny squares and fringe are both on trend. Enjoy the pattern!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home