Grab & Go Crochet Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crochet your way to one of the most convenient free crochet bag patterns out there. This sassy and striped free crochet bag pattern is hooked up in two different colors of worsted weight yarn, making it sturdy and stylish at the same time. The Grab & Go Crochet Bag is extra-large and perfect for just about any occasion. You could easily tote all of your groceries in this bag or stuff it full with beach day essentials for a day in the sun.
In the Designer's Words: "Grab & Go Market or Beach Bag free crochet pattern. So happy with the final result of Grab & Go Market or Beach Bag. This pattern is easy and fast to crochet. And it’s also great for taking to the beach. The stitch pattern I used in this bag just likes granny stitch in rows but it’s not like that. Gauge is not very important for this project. You can select any #3 #4 cotton yarn."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 dc x 7 rows = 4” with 5mm crochet hook
Finished Size9.5” wide and 13” tall without handles
- (C1) cotton yarn approx: 150 yards.
- (C2) cotton yarn approx: 75 yards.
- 5mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle for weave ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make these super cute slippers and lounge around the house. Grandma's Knitted Slippers also make great gifts for your favorite people.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Knitted Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Kid's Apron From A Man's Shirt Sleeve
- Skylar Ribbed Singlet
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Mermaid Slime
- No Sew Diy Mask - Duct Tape To The Rescue
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- Ways To Disinfect Clothes & Fight The Virus
- Unisex Scrubs Pants Free Pattern
- Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home