Chunky Glover Stitch Baby Blanket
By: Candy Lifshes from meladorascreations.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to do this textured stitch that looks a bit different from all angles. This will show you how to make a baby blanket using Super Bulky yarn."
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Foolproof Afghan Pattern
- Magical Mouse Loveys
- Tulip Crocheted Afghan
- The Coziest Crocheted Baby Blanket Ever
- The Most Adorable Elephant Crochet Baby Blanket
- Natural Baby Blanket
- Duchess Baby Blanket
- 41 Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns, Free Tutorials and More
- Easy One Ball Crochet Baby Blanket and Hat Set
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home