Calypso Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Calypso Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern is a fast, fun project suitable for beginner crocheters. If you're looking for fun and easy crochet baby blanket patterns to make for someone you love, this is the perfect project. The warmth and texture will bring much-needed comfort to crying babies and new mommies. It will also serve as an important keepsake as the baby grows up. This crochet baby blanket pattern only requires one kind of yarn, so you don't have to worry about spending a ton of energy on this one project. Make it while you watch your favorite show or movie.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 16 oz (I used Red Heart Super Value) WW
Cluster: (Yo, insert, yo, pull through 2) x2 in same stitch, yo pull through 3, ch 2, (Yo, insert same stitch, yo, pull through 2) x 2 in same stitch
Cluster in 5th ch, cluster in same st, *skip 2, cluster* across dc in last st.
Ch 3, cluster in e ach 2 space dc in last st.
Repeat row 2 to desired length.
Dc evenly around then 2 cluster in each 2 of ea short edge
5 dc in each ch 2 of ends. Finish off.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Blanket
- Two Color Easy Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Calypso Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Chunky Glover Stitch Baby Blanket
- Flower Petals Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Lacy Open Shell Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Natural Baby Blanket
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- 30+ Recycled Newspaper Craft Ideas
- How to Weave Without Special Equipment
- Victoria Hannley
- How to Repurpose an Oatmeal Container
- Simple Sparkling Valentine Pendant
- Stripes and Spikes Potholder
- Laundry Bag for Gym Clothes
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Valentine's day wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home