Rainbow Sampler Crochet Blanket Pattern
By: Kirsten Ballering from haakmaarraak.nl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you want to try and incorporate all different kinds of stitches into one blanket, a sampler blanket is the perfect project for you! It doesnt have to be perfect as a sampler it rarely is and it gives you an opportunity to try about anything you like. I like to play with textures, colours and if possible all at the same time. It was the perfect project for me! You can substitute or omit rows of the pattern you dont like. As long as you end up with 240 stitches in each row of HDCs, you cant go wrong!"
Crochet Hook: J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- DK yarn (acrylic) in various colours
Finished Size: 1.80m by 1.80m (71 inch square)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- 28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
- Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo
- DIY Chalkboard Canvas
- Upcycled Artificial Sweetener Box
- DIY Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
- 50 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye
- 39 Patterns for Pet Clothing and More Pet Crafts