We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add Southwest style to your home and bedroom when you create this charming and colorful free crochet blanket pattern. The Modern Summer Camp Blanket is one of those unique free crochet patterns that adds some serious style to any home. Combining the old school love of Southwest-inspired patterns with modern hues, you will love displaying this pattern. Cuddle up under this blanket or use it as a decorative piece.
In the Designer's Words: "This modern blanket has bright and bold colors that make it fun for summer time or any time! Using a US size G hook and lightweight yarn, you will create a lovely blanket that works as a lapghan, toddler or baby blanket. Easily add rows or stitches to make it just the right size for your needs. Pictures and explanations will guide you through the project!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
If you love this style, find more projects with this aesthetic in 16 Southwest Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home