Fun to Make Glass Sun Catchers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It is summertime and a little sunshine does us all good! This is an easy project to keep the kids busy this summer. Using clear Elmers glue, recycled plastic lids and glass cabochons from the dollar store, this is a fun afternoon craft. Beautiful sparkling sunshine will then happen! Easy, fun, and beautiful! Note- the project does take several days to dry completely. And the finished project is not waterproof - it is meant for inside only."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Glass Cabochons
- Elmers Clear School Glue
- Recycled Plastic lids
- Fishing line
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Yarn Wrapped Chicks
Stocking Butterfly Kids Craft
Spring Crafts for Kids: Cute Bunny
21 Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids and Adults
Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
Homemade Fidget Spinner
DIY Coasters Using Popsicle Sticks
Flamingo: Kids Summer Crafts
"22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home