DIY Cuffs Bracelets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Whether you’re making a Valentine’s Day gift or just looking to spend quality time with your kids, these diy cuffs bracelets are a fun, affordable and super easy project! Glamming up is not always about big bucks, especially when you are a kid. And with these affordable diy cuffs bracelets your little princess will be able to prettify her bare wrists in no time and not much effort. This project is fun, quick, easy and affordable not to mention a wonderful way to recycle some paper tubes."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- DIY Coasters Using Popsicle Sticks
- 17 Kids Sunday School Crafts
- "Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids" eBook
- 12 Summer Crafts for Kids, Ages 3-5
- "22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Spirograph Coasters
- Houses Coloring Page
- Flower Tie Dye T Shirt
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home