We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I grew up in Europe, in a beautiful Romanian mountain town, having two talented parents: my dad is a self-taught artist who makes and sells tapestry and my mom used to sew beautiful outfits for me and her. I’ve always admired her work but I’ve never been tempted to go near the sewing machine.
My moving to the US in 2009 brought changes to every aspect of my life. My status turned from a working woman into a housewife with plenty of time on my hand. One day I decided to buy a sewing machine. It was more on a whim and I didn’t expect it to be the trigger of my new hobby. I started reading sewing blogs and browsing the internet in search of sewing tips and tricks and inspiration. But on top of all these I started sewing as much as I could. There is something about being able to put on a garment which you transformed yourself from a piece of fabric. It puts a smile on your face, fills your heart with pride and keeps you going to the next project.
Refashion Projects at FaveCrafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Boho Packing Tape Storage
- Homeschool Room Ideas
- Elegant Wine Glass Stem Planters
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Yo-Yo Pumpkin Tutorial
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home