We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Jennifer Priest is an award-winning crafts designer, consultant, creativity evangelist and founder of Hydrangea Hippo. Known for her appealing style and “keeping it real” approach to every craft endeavor, Jennifer works with a variety of craft product manufacturers as a freelance artist and as a business consultant, with a specialty in online marketing. For Jennifer, it is important that craft projects be functional, practical, and easy to create.
In the beginning, there was jewelry, beading, sewing, home decor, painting, basket weaving, pottery, and cross-stitch – Jennifer was eager to try and learn it all and she still has this no-fear approach to new media and techniques. Jennifer’s roots in a creative family coupled with her entrepreneurial spirit, started her off on the crafty path at 9 years old, when she was selling her wares at craft fairs as far as her parents and grandparents would drive her. After college, Jennifer started teaching craft classes across the US and online while also creating a flourishing etsy shop. Jennifer’s work now has branched far beyond papercrafting and back to her roots, to include DIY projects, home improvement, sewing, general crafts, and jewelry making, all presented with the universal theme of making creativity approachable. Jennifer’s goal is to not only grow and evolve the Hydrangea Hippo brand but to also inspire other entrepreneurs to follow their dreams and create the life they want. Jennifer is a mom, wife, Army veteran, life-long Girl Scout, 2nd generation Mexican-American, crazy cat lady, and native Southern Californian.
Jennifer's Free Craft Projects on FaveCrafts:
Jennifer's Product Reviews on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Farmhouse Thanksgiving
- Paper Bag Turkey Dinner
- How to Make 7 Watercolor Backgrounds
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home