We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I have been creating with my hands since I was a young girl. My academic studies led me to a M. S. degree in Chemical Engineering. The pursuit of that career was put on hold with the birth of my first child and the gift of my first sewing machine. On that machine, I have stitched hundreds of miles, producing clothes and accessories for myself, kids, friends and family. I also enjoy knitting, crocheting and crafting. These pursuits have enabled me to enjoy creative outlets and maintain a sense of sanity while raising four children, three of whom are currently teens!
My products are “practical, yet pretty” and include tote bags, stash bags, headbands, bandana bands, wine totes and aprons. I love pretty damask and floral fabrics, but also fun, retro, fabrics as well. I also like to upcycle T shirts, sweatshirts, coffee bags and other items into new designs. I have sewn many T Shirt quilts over the years, mostly for high school graduates. I developed and wrote an easy-to-follow pattern to create a T Shirt Memory Blanket. I blog about my creative life and have developed straightforward tutorials to solve simple problems or create practical items.
My non-creative pursuits include listening to music, reading, biking, and searching for sea glass on the shores of Lake Erie.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Jogger's iPod Case
- Repurposed Musical Card
- Oversize Beach Tote Sewing Tutorial
- T-Shirt Pillow Sewing Tutorial
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home