We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I'm the founder of Dollar Store Crafts, a site all about frugal crafting; I've been a crafter, writer and entrepreneur since I was a little girl and I sold polymer clay beaded necklaces to my classmates and organized cooking classes for neighborhood kids. I'm also mom of three little boys under the age of 5, and I live in Portland, Oregon.
Things that thrill me: innovative crafts that are clever and simple to make, spending less money, teaching people what I know, making connections with people, collaborating, and using up what I have (stashbusting!). My top three craft tools are: sewing machine, hot glue gun, and googly eyes.
I am an expert in frugal crafting, and I love to deconstruct readymade items into new objects. I've been blogging since 2000 (I hand-coded my first blog in HTML), and have been writing craft tutorials since 2003.
I am also the founder of CraftFail, a blog where crafters can share their not-so-successful crafting attempts, an expert craft blog mentor at Crafterminds, and I have a new site for home decor enthusiasts called Decor Hacks (with fellow FaveCrafts designer Amy Anderson).
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Dollar Store Flip Flops
- $5 Dollar No-Sew Candy Costume
- Dollar Chandelier
- Recycled Rug Poufs
- Sugary Sweet Candy Corn Costume
- Easy as Pizza Pie Costume
- No Sew Honeybee Costume
- Easy Socktopus Costume
- No Sew Spider Costume
- Cute as a Pumpkin Costume
- Pretty Princess Costume
- Kiddie Sized Popcorn Costume
- Lovebug Costume
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- 30+ Recycled Newspaper Craft Ideas
- How to Weave Without Special Equipment
- Victoria Hannley
- How to Repurpose an Oatmeal Container
- Simple Sparkling Valentine Pendant
- Stripes and Spikes Potholder
- Laundry Bag for Gym Clothes
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home