We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a professional gourd artist and freelance writer from Newaygo, MI.
I began gourding when I was just 10 with my mom, helping her decorate gourds for the Christmas tree. My love of nature, the outdoors, farming and gardening, and my Faith play a big part in the kind of gourds I create. I began selling gourds in 2001 and my passion only grew from there. I wanted to learn all the gourding techniques there was to decorate a gourd. As I experimented and created, it hit me. It was impossible for me to learn everything - the gourd canvas has endless possibilities; well as endless as ones imagination! This fact caught my full attention and I flew with it. I don't think I will ever stop gourding. I think I caught the gourd fever! I am happy to be able to share my passion with others and to teach others about the wonderful world of gourd art.
Beside gourds my many interests include, but never limited to my Faith, crafts of all kinds, writing, blogging, gardening, farming, horticulture, learning new things, landscaping, the outdoors, taking walks, exploring, singing, learning songs and making my own, photography, woodworking, drawing, painting, flower arranging, reading, watching movies, solving mysteries, shopping, fashion, playing with my hair, cuddling our kittens, whistling, talking with an accent, and laughing and being silly. :)
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Heart Flower Pot Hanger
- Decoupaged Pressed Flower Heart
- Faux Etched Rose Mirror
- How to Make a Canning Jar Lid Wreath
- How to Make a Jingle Bell Windchime
- How to Make a Birch Bark Wreath
- How to Make a Super Simple Birdhouse
- How to Attract Birds to Your Birdhouse
- Robin Decoupaged Bird Feeder
- Gourd Birdhouse
- How to Clean Gourds for Crafts
- How to Clean the Inside of a Gourd
- How to Emboss a Gourd
- How to Make a Gourd Bowl
- How to Make a Vintage Decoupaged Bird Feeder
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook
- You’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home