Santa Gift Tag
Use Indian Ink and Christmas stamps to create a colorful gift tag to top off any package. You could also use these tags as place settings at your Christmas table.
- Inks: Indian Ink, Memories Chalk Ink “Cloudy Coral” and “Pale Olive”, Memories Metallic Ink: “Silver”, Embossing Ink – All from Stewart Superior
- Stamps: “Merry Christmas”, “Night before Christmas” Set by Close to my Heart, and Flourish Stamp
- Tag: Make or purchase one (see my Youtube video on how to make your own tag)
- Embossing Powder: Filigree “Gold” by Stewart Superior
- Make up sponge
- Embossing Gun
- Ink up Santa Stamp using Indian Ink. Stamp onto Tag. Let dry (only take about a minute – you can heat set to speed up ink).
- Cover Image with MasquePen – set aside to dry – MasquePen turns clear then dry.
- After MasquePen is completely dry, remember it turns clear. Using a Make up sponge – add “cloudy coral” and “Pale Olive” ink to all tag.
- Ink up Flourish Stamp with metallic Sliver and stamp randomly over all of tag. Remember to stamp over the Santa (MasquePen will protect the image).
- Ink Up “Merry Christmas” stamp using Embossing ink and add Gold embossing powder, remove exceeds and heat with embossing gun. Add fibers to tag and you are done.