Gingerbread Christmas Wish List
Make sure the whole family knows what you want for Christmas with this easy holiday decorating idea. This Gingerbread Christmas Wish List is simply adorable and would look great in the family room, kitchen, or a child's bedroom. Christmas only comes once a year, so ensure you know exactly what your child would like for the big day. This Christmas wish list is a fun and unique decoration that the little ones will love using year after year. Create a Gingerbread Christmas Wish List and watch your children's holiday dreams come true.
- FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint - Red, 8 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Hauser Green Light, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Thicket, 2 oz.
- 2 wooden trees
- Wooden large Christmas bulb
- Red ribbon
- Candy Cane stickers
- Gingerbread stickers
- White chalk
- Angled paint brush
- Small tip paint brush
- Black fine tip marker
- Paper towel
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Paint stars on top of both trees and large ornament with Chalkboard paint Red, two or three coats. Let dry.
- Paint both trees green two coats. Let dry.
- Take wide paint brush and dip into water. Lightly dab onto the paper towel then dip the tip of one side of the brush into the Hauser Green and highlight the outer edge of the trees. Let dry.
- Use black marker to outline each star.
- Take chalk and write your wish list.
- Place stickers onto the trees and bulb.
Read NextDarling Wrapping Paper Wreath
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use