Darling Wrapping Paper Wreath
Learn how to make a wreath that is completely unique. Create this Darling Wrapping Paper Wreath that will surely receive compliments from any guests who walk through your door. You will absolutely love making this wreath, and the results are just as wonderful. Once you learn how to make a Christmas wreath, you may be inspired to make one for each of your friends. Challenge yourself to create this Darling Wrapping Paper Wreath. It may look complicated, but it's easier than you think.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- 1 flat wreath base
- 1 bottle of Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Assorted wrapping paper (I used all metallics)
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue Stick
- Assorted gems and/or a bow
- Cut your paper into 4×4″ squares. It’s ok if they aren’t perfect, it will give more texture to the finished look.
- Take one piece and at the diagonal corner, roll it around the pencil. Add a generous amount of glue stick to the corner to seal the end down. Slide it off the pencil.
- Sort them by color. Next, pick up a handful, tap them so they are even and cut off the ends so one side is flat and the other is spiky.
- Apply a generous amount of Tacky Glue to the base, one section at a time. Set the rolls on the glue. Space them evenly and keep going all the way around.
- Let this dry and then add a second layer of rolls in between each of the first layer so it hides the base. If you want, you can cut the pieces shorter for the second row.