Mini Christmas in a Bag
Searching for cute Christmas crafts to make? Try Maria Nerius' latest creation for Mini Christmas in a Bag. Whether you're making this for a festive decoration or giving it away as a gift, you'll have tons of fun making it!
- Gold foil paper
- Sizzix Bigz Pro Die Bag w/Handles
- Big Shot Express
- Me and My Big Ideas ornament stickers
- Dark red ribbon with gold trim
- Coordinating basket filler
- Miniature evergreen tree
- Assortment of miniature wood ornaments.
- Cut bag and fold the scoring lines. After creasing the scoring lines put bag together and adhere all flaps securely. Place an ornament sticker at bottom right of bag front, another ornament towards left top leaving room so you can tie on one of the wood ornaments with your ribbon, then finish with a simple bow.
- The sample shows the tree with a star ornament already glued on, then using basket filler to almost the top of the bag. Add your wood ornaments.