Holiday Pine Cone Candle Holder
A fun craft to do using the treasures collected from a nature walk with your kids. This easy Christimas craft will look great on your dining room table as a Christmas centerpiece or mantelpiece.
- Plasict cover from coffee can ( or similar container)
- Fun Foam
- Clear aluminum tin (such as from Tuna or cat food)
- Glue Gun
- Hot Glue sticks
- Pine cones and acorns
- Gold braid, lace trimming or evergreen garland
- Take a large plastic lid from a coffee can or similar-sized container, cover the top with fun foam in the color of your choice (red shown here).
- Do the same with a small, empty, cleaned-out cat-food can (this was "Fancy Feast").
- Stack the catfood container on top of the coffee can lid to create a tiered effect.
- Add some pretty trim around the edges, like the gold braid shown here.
- Lastly, glue on those cool nature walk finds -- pine cones, seed pods, acorns and more.
Crafter's Note: This is terrific as an individual place-setting decoration on a fancy holiday table.
Read NextUpcycled Tuna Can Butterfly Ornament
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
waynecnancyf 90494 00
Nov 10, 2010
Thank you, Im happy I found Fave Crafts, we moved to Ky, and I had give my craft,candle and crochet book away. Now i can find what I need hear . email@example.com
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use