Pink and White Wedding Cake Centerpiece
Looking for wedding reception centerpiece ideas? A Pink and White Wedding Cake Centerpiece might be just what you're looking for. Elegant and budget friendly, the tables will have your guests begging for the real cake to be cut!
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Discs, 1" thick: one 12"; two 10"; two 8"; one 6"; two 4"; one 3"
- Assorted 12"x12" coordinating decorative papers, eight to ten sheets:
- pink; cream; brown
- Ribbon: cream ruffled, 1/2" x 2 yds.;
- double-sided pink/brown dotted, 1/4" x 1-1/2 yds.
- Pink flower trim, 1 yd.
- White paper blossoms, 16
- Crystal adhesive gems
- White adhesive pearls: small; large
- Medium-sized flower paper punch
- Scissors: straight; decorative-edge
- Extra-long straight pins
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Paper glue
- Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut bottom 1/2" from tip of foam cone to create flat base. Use glue gun to glue trimmed cone to top of foam wreath as shown to create wedding ring; let dry.
- Cover one side of wedding ring with white glue, then holdfoam shape over cardboard box or other protected work surface.Sprinkle with glitter to completely cover surface; place on waxed paper to dry. When dry, gently tap off excess inside box.
- Repeat Step 2 to cover back of ring shape with glitter; letdry and tap off excess.
- Repeat Step 2 to cover inside and outside edges of ringwith glue and glitter; let dry.
- Trace four sides of foam cube onto back of decorativepaper; cut out and adhere to cube with paper glue. Let dry.
- Use floral pins and glue gun to secure upright wedding ringto top of cube.
- Using floral shears, trim flower stems to 2" lengths andinsert into top of cube around base of ring. When pleased witharrangement, remove stems one by one and hot glue into holes.