Yellow Rose Centerpiece
Wedding reception table decorations can be a fun expression of the bride's color scheme. For a summer wedding, Yellow Rose Centerpieces are a vibrant way to start the bright future of the newlyweds.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Ball, 5"
- Small bowl or urn, 4" diameter opening
- Yellow roses, various shades and sizes
- Wire cutters or floral shears
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Rest foam ball on bowl or urn; using pencil, draw line around foam ball where it meets the rim of the bowl or urn.
- Trim flower stems to 2" length. Glue and insert flowers around foam ball, following the scored line. Continue adding flowers till top half of ball is completely covered. Do not cover the bottom of the ball.
- Glue ball in bowl or urn.