Elegant White Rose Centerpiece
Centerpieces can set the standard for the decorative theme. Keep your decorations for outdoor wedding ceremonies timeless with Elegant White Rose Centerpieces. Beautiful and budget friendly!
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Balls, one each: 6"; 5"
- Cream ranunculus, 35
- Textured/embossed 12" x 12" decorative paper, one sheet
- Serrated knife
- Candle stub or paraffin
- Wooden skewers, 4", four
- Floral shears
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Paper glue
- Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut both foam balls in half; set aside one half of each ball. Press curved bottom of remaining 6" half-ball against work surface to create flat base.
- Tear decorative paper into pieces and using paper glue,adhere paper to curved sides of 6" half-ball; let dry.
- Insert skewers halfway into flat side of paper-coveredhalf-ball. Apply hot glue to exposed ends and firmly push 5"half-ball down onto skewers, flat side down.
- Using floral shears, trim flower stems to 2" and insertinto top of 5" half-ball. When pleased with arrangement, remove stemsone at a time, apply glue to end and re-insert into hole.