Frugal and Fancy Vintage Centerpiece
There's nothing quite as romantic as a rustic wedding. Decor ideas for these country weddings are abundant, but this Frugal and Fancy Vintage Centerpiece is just what you've been looking for! It's beautiful, inexpensive, and homemade!
- Wooden stick placemat (if you can't find this, you can use sticks and twigs or cinnamon sticks)
- Craft pumpkin
- Votive candle
- Mason jar
- Floating candle
- Xacto knife
- Hot glue gun
- Ribbon or string (optional)
- Cut up the placemat (or gather sticks or cinnamon) and glue them around the candle. Add a ribbon for decoration if desired.
- With an Xacto knife, cut a hole the size of a votive candle from the pumpkin (basically remove the stem). Place the votive inside.
- Fill your mason jar with water and plop the candle inside. Add a ribbon for decoration if desired.
- Easy and elegant!