Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
Whether you're celebrating a marriage or not, you can always make a Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece. Simple wedding centerpieces can be easily translated to fit any kind of table and work great for a regular party. If you're having guests over and want to impress them with your crafty talents, be sure to steal some DIY wedding ideas for your decor. If you are getting married or just know someone who is, you can't go wrong with this quick and easy paint craft. Plus, you can save them and use them for years to come, so they won't go to waste.
- Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Cotton Ball
- Apple Green
- Turquoise Waters
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Rubbing alcohol
- #8 round brush
- #6 round brush
- Clear glass vase
- Print the pattern and place inside of vase. Using a #8 round brush, paint the tree trunk in Cotton Ball.
- Using a #6 round brush, paint one half of the hearts (on one side of the vase) with two coats of Apple Green. Using a #6 round brush, paint the hearts on the other side with two coats of Turquoise Waters.
- Mix Cotton Ball and Apple Green 2:1 and use mix to add tiny dots with a #6 round brush on the Apple Green hearts. Mix Cotton Ball and Turquoise Waters 2:1 and use mix to add tiny dots with a #6 round brush on the Turquoise Waters hearts.
- Use the Cotton Ball/Apple Green and Cotton Ball/ Turquoise Waters mixes and a #6 round brush to randomly add lines throughout the tree trunk.
- Allow to dry and bake according to the Americana Multi-Surface product label for a dishwasher safe finish.
For more great home decor projects and paint craft ideas, check out our eBook Painting the Seasons with Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics from DecoArt. You'll find DIY craft projects for all season.
Read NextYellow Rose Centerpiece