Have Your Cake Birthday Card
Skip a trip to the greeting card aisle and make your own greeting card crafts at home. Create a Have Your Cake Birthday Card using decorative paper, Plus America products and ribbon. It's sure to become a keepsake and will be saved all year long.
- PLUS America Decoration Roller (Cupcake)
- PLUS America Adhesive Glue Tape
- A2-sized card base
- 5-1/4" X 4" white cardstock (Where we will color/stamp)
- Your choice of Markers (I used Copics)
- Birthday-themed sentiment
- Black ink pad
Roll on the bottom of your white cardstock with the cupcake roller. Use a gridded mat to try to get it straight as possible. If its your first time using rollers, test on some scratch paper.
Let the ink dry for about 15 minutes. Now you should be able to color without smudging. Use color however you would like.
Stamp it on a nice blue sheet of cardstock.
Make two indentations in the paper to make that bow-like feel to paper. Glue it on using the glue pen.
Wrap ribbon around the back of the card and tie a knot.
- Glue the white layer to the A2-sized card base.
Read NextThree Kings Christmas Card