Christmas Heart and Home Card
Create a beautiful Christmas card from Uchida of America using velvet markers and craft punches.
- Marvy® Just Glitter Marker - Silver
- Marvy® Puffy Velvet Markers - White
- Marvy® Le Pen - Red
- Marvy® Le Plume Pen - Brown
- Marvy® Matchables Ink Pad - Brown
- Marvy® Clever Lever Super Jumbo Craft Punch- Merchant Tag
- Marvy® Clever Lever Extra Jumbo Craft Punch - Snowflake
- Ting-a-ling Pattern paper by Webster’s Pages
- Clear Sentiment Stamp from the Holiday Wishes Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink
- Zip Dry ™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Mount Squares
- Loose glitter
- Synthetic sponge
- White organdy ribbon
- Marvy® Heat Tool
- Marvy® Paper Trimming Buddy with Score and Straight blade
All measurements are in inches.
- Trim pattern paper to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" using the Paper Trimming buddy with straight blade. Switch to the score blade and score cardstock in half to form base card. Trim striped pattern paper 4" x 5 1/4", Tear off the top part of the paper. Apply white puffy velvet marker to the torn edges to resemble snow. Heat set. Press set snow into loose glitter. Sponge edges with brown ink and adhere to card with Zip Dry.
- Stamp sentiment in brown ink as shown and free hand draw brackets with the red Le Pen.
- Punch out tag, faux stitch with the brown Le Plume pen, sponge edges with brown ink and affix ribbon. Punch out snowflake from the blue section of the pattern paper and adhere to tag.
- Draw lines in the striped pattern paper with the silver Just Glitter marker to add shine to it.
For more Christmas crafts go to our Holiday Craft eBook