Pink Hearts Bracelet
Make your friends a gift they'll love and create your own Pink Hearts Bracelet. Beaded bracelets are fun to make, especially when they're pink with silver, heart-shaped clasps!
- 1 Embellished Heart Toggle - Crystal AB
- 3 Heart Photo Frame - Light Rose
- 4 Rectangle XO Double Hole Slider- Crystal AB
- 18 4mm Bicone - Crystal AB
- 18 6mm Bicone - Light Rose
- 2 4mm Silver Crimp Cover
- 2 11” Beadalon 19 Strand Beading Wire
- 2 2.5mm Silver Crimp Bead
- Getting Started: Begin by placing a crimp bead and one end of the Embellished Heart Toggle on two 11” pieces of wire. Then pass this same end back through the crimp bead, tighten down the loop against the closure, squeeze the crimp bead and cut the excess wire. (See basic Techniques).
- To Begin the pattern: Place a 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone and a 6mm Swarovski Crystal in Light Rose over the two wires.
- To Complete the pattern: Now, using the wie individually string a 4mm and a 6mm bicone over each wire and go through a Rectangle XO Double Hole Slider, add two more Swarovski crystals in each wire (one 4mm and one 6mm Bicone) and string a photo frame. Continue with this pattern untill you use three photo frames and four Rectangle XO Double Hole Slider. After this last component string on each wire one 4mm Swarovski Bicone and a 6mm Crystal. Be sure that the sliders and photo frames have the crystal face up.
- Bringing it all together: Putting the two wire together slide a 6mm Swarovski Bicone in 6mm followed by a 4mm Bicone in Crystal AB and a Crimp Bead. Next pass the strands of wire through the crimp bead and tighten down.
Read NextUpcycled Soda Top Bracelet