Swarovski Crystal Golden Aqua Bracelet
Want to learn how to make this beautiful Swarovski Crystal Golden Aqua Bracelet? It has a very unique design for crystal beads bracelets, with a mixture of colors including aquamarine, copper and bronze.
- 12 Flower Bead Cap
- 28 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone - Aquamarine
- 1 Magnetic Closure - Aquamarine
- 14 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone - Crystal Copper
- 12 4mm Swarovski Crystal Bicone - Smoked Topaz
- 28 4mm Swarovski Crystal Round Pearl Bead Bronze
- 6 8mm Swarovski Crystal Round Golden Shadow
- 1 20” Beadalon 19 Strand Beading Wire
- 2 2.5mm Silver Crimp Bead
- 2 4mm Silver Crimp Cover
- Cut 20in. of beading wire. String one half of the Magnetic Closure, over both wires slide a crimp bead.
- Now, using one wire string a 4MM Bicone, a 4MM Swarovski Pearl, one 4MM crystal, another pearl and a 4MM Bicone. Repeat the bead pattern on the other side.
- String a 4mm Swarovski Bicone, a Flower Bead Cap, an 8MM Round, another Flower Bead Cap and one more 4MM Bicone on one wire end. Pass the other wire through the crystals in the opposite direction. Tighten the wire to form the first circle. Repeat this pattern.
- 5 times or until reach the desired length.
- Over each wire string a 4MM Bicone, a 4MM Swarovski Pearl, one 4MM crystal, another pearl and a 4MM Bicone to complete the bracelet.
- Over both wires slide a crimp bead and the other half of the magnetic closure.
- Tighten the wire, leaving a small loop around the clasp. To crimp the crimp bead, grab the crimp with pliers. Squeeze the pliers firmly to flatten the crimp. Tug the wire tail to make sure the crimp is secure, and then trim the excess wire. For a finished look cover the crimp bead by using crimp covers.
Read NextCaged Wire-Wrapped Beads Bracelet