Fortune Teller's Bracelet
Clean out your yarn stash (and create adorable accessories) with this Fortune Teller's Bracelet. Made using a variety of yarn types, sizes, and colors, this beautiful DIY bracelet is the perfect way to add color and texture to your outfit. The great thing about these colorful bracelets is that no bracelet is like the other, so this is a great way to create fun and unique jewelry that's sure to stand out. Don't forget to make one for all your friends and family, too.
- Yarn (Various colors and weights)
- Everything Mary Gold Buckle – EVM3542
- Everything Mary Silver Swivel Clasp – TOTK049S
- Key Ring (or 1 inch silver ring)
- Bracelet Pattern
- Using the pattern below, make 5 bracelets in whatever yarns you desire. We mixed several different types and colors to create texture. If you follow the pattern and suggested measurements then these should come out the right lenth.
- Tie all bracelets to the swivel clasp. Use a tiny piece of wire to tie the bracelets in the togethere after they are tied onto the swivel clasp. Repeat this process with the ring on the other end.
- To add a little glitz string beads onto wire and secure them to the ends with the ring and the clasp. Add as many or as little strands of beads that you desire.
- Trim the yarn at the ends so they create a little fringe.
- For this bracelet we used the same pattern below, but we used Sashay yarn for a thicker bracelet.
- After bracelet is tied, slip on the gold buckle and put the needle through the bracelet. It really serves no purpose except for decoration.
- Tie the bracelet together at the end and add a few extra strands of yarn by tieing them around it.
- We threaded and tied on a few beads and small pieces of chain.
Read NextMango Button Bracelet