Marbled and Textured Resin DIY Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This deliciously pinky-purple resin bracelet uses two different techniques to create the oval cabochons - marbling and adding texture. It's made with a quick-curing resin so you'll be able to complete this project in an afternoon."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make 6 Easy Xmas Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Crab Applique
- Crochet Heart Strawberry Applique
- Free Crochet Tomato Plant Pattern
- Simple Sewing Weights
- Adorable Candy Cross Pops
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home