Fleece At Home
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wrap yourself in the soft and cozy comfort of a fleece throw that you made yourself! Fleece At Home has all of the resources you need to whip up a comfortable blanket for your bedroom, den, or even your car. This collection of patterns features simple instructions and bold graphics. Even beginners can get started on any of the 16 tutorials in this wonderful book right away.
Fleece At Home was compiled by design partners and sisters Nancy Javier and Barbara Finwall. Familiar with the world of crafting as well as the world of art, these co-authors use their eye for style in many areas including paper crafts, painting, jewelry making, and (of course) home decor.
This book takes you right to the very beginning of the process. Check out 9 tips for fleece crafting and care before you start making your own throws–you'll be glad you did! Then, flip through the beautiful patterns in Fleece At Home. From the tasteful blue and yellows of the Day in the Country Throw to the bold neon and fun fringe of the Star Gazer project, there's something in this collection for everyone.
Once you've got the family covered (literally) you can focus on Fido. That's right, Fleece At Home also offers a doggie-sized throw. Add that to the bonus fleece pillow patterns in this book, and you'll see that you can make a variety of projects from fleece. Many of the patterns are super easy to sew, and for those that are a bit more challenging, there are understandable directions and color diagrams to guide you.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
- The Knitted Odd bod Bunch
- Quick and Easy Paint Transformations
- Making Baby's Clothes
- Super Cute Felt
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- Win a copy of the Creative Faces Adult Coloring Book!
- A Knitters Home Companion: A Heartwarming Collection of Stories Patterns and Recipes
- Homemade Gifts with Love
- Fairy Enchantment
- The Perfect Finish Book
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Yarn That Doesn't Itch
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home