Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
By: Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Metal Clay & Color
Compiled by Mary Wohlegemuth
Gifted by Kalmbach Books
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Discover the techniques behind designing colorful metal jewelry with Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers, a jewelry book compiled by Mary Wohlgemuth. Each designer provides their own works and breaks down their processes to make sure that people from multiple skill levels can attempt to create these beautiful pieces. The easy step-by-step tutorials alongside the inspiring mastery demonstrates how important it is to match your designs with the right materials.
The beauty of Metal Clay & Color not only comes from the amazing pieces included, but also the ways in which the tutorials are presented. Wohlegemuth organizes the projects according to their difficulty, which helps guide jewelry makers of all skill levels to works within their abilities. Each individual project contains both written and image instructions to demonstrate the steps from start to finish. Adding on to this, each of the designers introduces their projects with their own insights and color choices to give readers a true understanding of what each piece represents.
Though it's hard to choose between such incredible creations, I have to say my personal favorite project in Metal Clay & Color was the Resin Window ring. It shows how a non-jewel material can create a beautiful effect when filled in over a lovely engraving. It's a must-see project and a great introduction to using unique materials!
If you have your own personal inspiration that you would like to show off through your jewelry, I highly recommend Metal Clay & Color. Every piece in this book shows individuality, and the book encourages designers at all skill levels to try their hands at making their own ideas come to life. Buy this book for detailed instructions towards creating your own stunning jewelry with the incredibly versatile metal clay.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Big Book of $5.00 Crafts
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Mindfulness Coloring Book
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Adult Coloring Books
- Altered Shoes
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Lacework for Adventurous Crocheters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Mardi Gras Mask
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- Easy Mardi Gras Treat Cups
- Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
- How to Finger Knit
- Granule Stitch
- Laura Gingham Cowl Pattern