Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The friendship bracelets you made at summer camp are about to get a makeover. Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets is full of beginner-friendly bracelet tutorials that have step-by-step instructions and photos. As newbies work their way through the patterns, they will learn basic jewelry-making tips and techniques and get acquainted with the materials and tools of the trade.
Author Di Kim comes from a family of designers, so it’s no surprise that this self-taught jewelry maker now develops her own patterns and projects. Using her flair for fashion, Di Kim creates simple yet sophisticated accessories. Although all of the projects in Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets rely on one set of basic skills, the 25+ patterns in this collection are varied enough to suit any sense of style.
Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets proves that an jewelry-making doesn't have to be a struggle to be beautiful. Di Kim uses materials that you can find at your local craft store. You won’t have to spend hours searching for the right cord or bead to make one of the bracelets in this collection. If you really want to be economical, you can use the supplies you have on hand. For example, bead stashes have a tendency to get out of control, and this book has tons of ideas to help you make a dent in your own stash. Buttons, beads, gemstones, and charms are all fair game when you follow these tutorials, as are materials like embroidery floss, hemp cord, chain, and wire.
While these patterns are perfect for people who are new to jewelry-making, advanced crafters may find that the projects are too easy. In that case, this book is a great resource for leaders of scouting troops or youth groups. Kids can keep their hands busy and their minds engaged with the patterns in Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Win Adult Coloring Books!
- Win a copy of Cold Weather Crochet!
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Super Cute Felt
- Tie Dye: Dye It, Wear It, Share It
- Card Making with Cricut
- Steampunk Chic
- The Big Ass Book of Crafts
- Criminal Crafts: Outlaw Projects for Scoundrels, Cheats, and Armchair Detectives
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Crochet Dog Collar And Headband
- Solid Dishwashing Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- DIY Dominoes
- Garden Welcome Post
- Felt Storage Basket
- Tea Bag Art
- Painted "Amazing Grace" Sign
- Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home