Inspired Remnants, Curious Dreams
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The subtitle of this book is Mixed-Media Projects in Epoxy Clay. I'd never heard of epoxy clay before and thanks to the expert, Kerin Gale, I learned this is a clay that you mix together. It's part clay and part hardner. According to the author it is sold by several different manufacturers and there are several different formulas used, however, you will use equal part clay and hardner to make your epoxy clay. Once you have the clay made the book includes 22 projects you can create. Mixed Media is a very popular art form right now and it is one that really lets your creativity flow. The projects include decorative boxes, unique art pieces, and jewelry. The book is a feast for the eyes with excellent step by step photos and close up images of the projects. The techniques are fun as is the process of making the Mixed Media art. Curious Dreams indeed!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
- Joy of Zentangle
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
- Win a copy of Cold Weather Crochet!
- Modern Expressions
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- Craft Fail: When Homemade Goes Horribly Wrong
- The Knitted Odd bod Bunch
- Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
- Homemade Gifts with Love
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Papier Mache Mirror Frame
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home