We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Nicola Tedman & Sarah Skeate
Gifted by Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I don’t know about you, but I am obsessed with horoscopes. I don’t know if it’s the Scorpio in me that desires the knowledge, but the weekly horoscope section is the first place I turn to in my magazines and newspapers.
If you’re like me and you love the irony and humor that comes with reading your horoscopes, you’ll love Zodiac Felties, an adorable book filled with cute felt creatures that embody every sign.
These little felt creatures would make an awesome ornament gift set for a friend, or you can make the appropriate astrological character for a new baby on the way.
While I love the Scorpio design for obvious reasons, I also loved Cancer the Crab and Leo the Lion. In addition to the full set of 12 horoscope characters, there are also patterns to create adorable Moon, Sun, Venus, and Mars characters as well (the Moon character is maybe my favorite of all!).
With some simple sewing practices and a few embellishments, you can create your very own astrological character to take with you wherever you go.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Adult Coloring Books
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Patterns in Polymer: Imprint & Accent Bead Techniques
- Decorate with Ribbon
- Card Making with Cricut
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home