Crochet American Girl Dress
By: Shawn Mosch from craftychicsblog.blogspot.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This dress pattern is easy enough for a beginner crocheter, but the more advanced crocheter could add a ruffle to change up the dress. This project can be completed in an evening."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Magical Healing Crochet Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Stitch Videos
- 1-Hour Crochet Coffee Cozy
- Touch of Neon Crochet Baskets
- Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern
- Basic Beginner Crochet Scarf
- Blue Face Scrubby Easy Crochet Pattern
- No-Brainer Crochet Chair Mats
- 13 Ways To Learn to Crochet
- How to Crochet the Pineapple Stitch
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow