We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add some lovely sprigs of spring to your Christmas tree with this DIY angel ornament adorned with petite and pretty roses for a floral flair. Adding angel craft ideas to your holiday decoration adds a really lovely touch of scripture. As easy to make as it is lovely, the Rose Angel DIY Ornament shows you how to use an old cookie cutter to make a brand new DIY ornament. This cutie will take you an hour or so to create and makes a lovely handmade gift, as well.
In the Designer's Words: "Rose Angel ornament is easy and quick, using purchased ribbon roses and a metal cookie cutter. This pretty angel will grace your Christmas tree, and is easy enough to make an entire choir for your friends and family."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Metal cookie cutter
- Ribbon roses
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home