Beaded Book Mark
These beaded book marks from Ann Butler are a stylish way to keep your place in a book. Use our beading tutorial to make your own book mark or make several to give as gifts. These book marks are easy to customize and put your own artistic stamp on.
- 18" Artistic Wire 18, 20 or 22 guage
- Assorted Beads
- Head Pin or Needle and Beading Thread
- Beacon Adhesives Felt Glue
- Needle Nose & Round Nose Pliers
- Wrap one end of wire around round nose pliers to start spiral; continue spiral to desire size; bend wire as desired.
- Bend wire 90 degrees up 1/2", bend 1/2" 90 degrees over, bend 90 degrees down; form loop using round nose pliers to hand beads.
- Put beads onto head pin leaving 1/4" - 1/2" at top, form loop with round nose pliers and hang from wire you formed.
- Or you can use needle and thread for beads: Thread beads on; wrapping thread around last bead and back up through; form loop at top and bring thread back through tying off and gluing knot; hang from wire.
Read Next101+ Free Beading Patterns
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.